A decision could be made the week of Oct. 29 regarding the protest of a dead-heat decision in the $513,200 Indiana Derby (gr. II) held Oct. 7 at Hoosier Park. The protest was filed by owner Barry Schwartz after his colt, Star Dabbler, was placed first in a dead heat with Cielo Gold in the 1 1/16-mile contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries