A decision could be made the week of Oct. 29 regarding the protest of a dead-heat decision in the $513,200 Indiana Derby (gr. II) held Oct. 7 at Hoosier Park. The protest was filed by owner Barry Schwartz after his colt, Star Dabbler, was placed first in a dead heat with Cielo Gold in the 1 1/16-mile contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Redvers Buys Filly for DBS Breeze Sale Record
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- Debunking the Curse of Apollo?
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35