Wilburn found himself in the spotlight early in life. In 2010, the Bernardini colt topped the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training with his $625,000 price.
The buy-back rate for the April 5 juvenile auction drops while the gross and median price increase; average off 5.4%.
Son of Bernardini purchased by Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Easthams Re-Launch Legacy Bloodstock
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site