Wilburn found himself in the spotlight early in life. In 2010, the Bernardini colt topped the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training with his $625,000 price.
The buy-back rate for the April 5 juvenile auction drops while the gross and median price increase; average off 5.4%.
Son of Bernardini purchased by Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains
- NYRA Donating Trees for Anna House Fundraiser
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Lane's End to Sponsor Queen Elizabeth Cup
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win