Wilburn found himself in the spotlight early in life. In 2010, the Bernardini colt topped the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training with his $625,000 price.
The buy-back rate for the April 5 juvenile auction drops while the gross and median price increase; average off 5.4%.
Son of Bernardini purchased by Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Royal Posse Sails Clear in Empire Classic
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic