Charismatic racing owner and airline boss V.J. Mallya called for greater integration and harmony and less "disconnection" among industry stakeholders at the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner