Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
The boutique Del Mar meet continued on a successful note entering its final full week of racing with sizeable increases in ontrack and all-sources wagering, though attendance was down slightly from 2011.
A shorter racing week helped Del Mar register gains in average daily attendance and pari-mutuel handle, the California racetrack reported Sept. 9, closing day of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Calculator to Make Return at Santa Anita
- Mahoning Valley Cancels Feb. 13 Racing
- Mohaymen Returns to Work Tab at Palm Meadows
- Barretts Tweaks 2016 Auction Schedule
- 64 Equine Herpesvirus Positives at Sunland
- WV Bill Would Decouple Racing and Gaming
- Money to 'Bern' in Derby Future Wager
- Contreras Suspended for Oxycodone Use
- Airoforce Ready for 2016 Debut in Risen Star