Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
The boutique Del Mar meet continued on a successful note entering its final full week of racing with sizeable increases in ontrack and all-sources wagering, though attendance was down slightly from 2011.
A shorter racing week helped Del Mar register gains in average daily attendance and pari-mutuel handle, the California racetrack reported Sept. 9, closing day of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Firing Line Drills in Company at Santa Anita
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- KY Derby: Pletcher on April 18 Derby Works
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win