The Ohio Roundtable, an anti-gambling organization, asked the Franklin County Court of Appeals Jan. 17 to reject a decision by the Franklin County Common Pleas Court, which last year dismissed a lawsuit challenging VLTs.
Efforts to facilitate installation of video lottery terminals at Ohio racetracks continued to quicken Dec. 22 when a public policy group that filed suit over VLTs was given a deadline to respond to motions to dismiss.
The office of Ohio Attorney General Michael DeWine filed papers in Franklin County Common Pleas Court Dec. 9 to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the Ohio Roundtable, a group that opposes racetrack VLTs.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open