The Ohio Roundtable, an anti-gambling organization, asked the Franklin County Court of Appeals Jan. 17 to reject a decision by the Franklin County Common Pleas Court, which last year dismissed a lawsuit challenging VLTs.
Efforts to facilitate installation of video lottery terminals at Ohio racetracks continued to quicken Dec. 22 when a public policy group that filed suit over VLTs was given a deadline to respond to motions to dismiss.
The office of Ohio Attorney General Michael DeWine filed papers in Franklin County Common Pleas Court Dec. 9 to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the Ohio Roundtable, a group that opposes racetrack VLTs.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Proctor Sends Out Sharp Pair in Wilshire 'Cap
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch