A roller coaster week for trainer Randy Morse is ending on an "up" note following the latest examination of stable star Morluc and his injured left front ankle.
In his emergence as one of the world's top turf sprinters, Mike Cloonan's Morluc has taken trainer Randy Morse to places he had never seen before. Next stop for Morse and Morluc will be England for the famed Royal Ascot meet.
Trainer Randy Morse is gearing up his star turf sprinter Morluc for a third trip to the Far East for the rich Hong Kong Turf Sprint on Dec. 17 at Hong Kong's Sha Tin Racecourse.
Trainer Randy Morse has returned to Sha Tin Racecourse with Morluc to see if the 5-year-old can improve on his head defeat to Falvelon in last year's Hong Kong Sprint. Another American runner in Hong Kong, Nuclear Debate, worked three furlongs Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning