A roller coaster week for trainer Randy Morse is ending on an "up" note following the latest examination of stable star Morluc and his injured left front ankle.
In his emergence as one of the world's top turf sprinters, Mike Cloonan's Morluc has taken trainer Randy Morse to places he had never seen before. Next stop for Morse and Morluc will be England for the famed Royal Ascot meet.
Trainer Randy Morse is gearing up his star turf sprinter Morluc for a third trip to the Far East for the rich Hong Kong Turf Sprint on Dec. 17 at Hong Kong's Sha Tin Racecourse.
Trainer Randy Morse has returned to Sha Tin Racecourse with Morluc to see if the 5-year-old can improve on his head defeat to Falvelon in last year's Hong Kong Sprint. Another American runner in Hong Kong, Nuclear Debate, worked three furlongs Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture