The Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale continued on its successful roll Thursday as the session average and median prices soared when compared with the same session one year ago. Not long after the fifth session begins Friday, the gross will eclipse the gross receipts for last year's entire 10-day sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core