Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, nearing the end of a potentially record-breaking year with nearly $22 million in purse earnings and 60 stakes victories, rides in all six races of Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
All eyes will be on Came Home in Saturday's $150,000 San Vicente Stakes for 3-year-olds at seven furlongs. Last year's Hopeful Stakes winner will be making his first start since finishing seventh in last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile, but trainer Paco Gonzalez has the homebred son of Gone West ready for a solid performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome