Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, nearing the end of a potentially record-breaking year with nearly $22 million in purse earnings and 60 stakes victories, rides in all six races of Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
All eyes will be on Came Home in Saturday's $150,000 San Vicente Stakes for 3-year-olds at seven furlongs. Last year's Hopeful Stakes winner will be making his first start since finishing seventh in last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile, but trainer Paco Gonzalez has the homebred son of Gone West ready for a solid performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California