Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, nearing the end of a potentially record-breaking year with nearly $22 million in purse earnings and 60 stakes victories, rides in all six races of Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
All eyes will be on Came Home in Saturday's $150,000 San Vicente Stakes for 3-year-olds at seven furlongs. Last year's Hopeful Stakes winner will be making his first start since finishing seventh in last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile, but trainer Paco Gonzalez has the homebred son of Gone West ready for a solid performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Expands
- 40-Day Santa Anita Spring Meet Starts Friday
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted