Three stallions from Rockridge Stud near Hudson, NY., will ship to Uruguay for Southern Hemisphere breeding in 2016.
New York farm stands state's leading 2-year-old sire Giant Surprise and adds new stallions Micromanage and Midas Touch for 2016.
Midas Touch, a group II-winning son of top international sire Galileo, will stand the 2016 season at Rockridge Stud near Hudson, N.Y.
Midas Touch, a son of prominent international sire Galileo, will enter stud at Gerry and Dana Aschinger's War Horse Place near Lexington.
Arctic Cosmos made his debut in group I company a winning one as he stormed home under William Buick to capture the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 3/4-lengths at Doncaster Sept. 11.
Coolmore, Sadler's Wells, and trainer Aidan O'Brien have a longstanding presence in the Irish Derby winner's circle. This year, the trio made it a trifecta, headed by the Galileo colt Cape Blanco.
Aidan O'Brien-trained runners finished one-two-three as Cape Blanco held off stablemate Midas Touch by a half-length to capture the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program