For the first time in its 13-year history, Gulfstream Park's satellite training facility Palm Meadows will remain open for the summer meeting.
Orchid Stakes (gr. IIIT) winner Regalo Mia meets Gathering, returning to Keeneland after an impressive allowance win in her first start in the U.S. earlier this month, in the $150,000 Bewitch Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 21.
Regalo Mia found room on the outside in the drive and came home powerfully to capture the $150,000 Orchid Stakes (gr. IIIT) for the first graded victory of her career March 30 on the Gulfstream Park turf.
Upgrade earned the first stakes win of his career when he denied Right One a repeat victory in the $150,000 Jaipur Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Belmont Park turf June 8.
Michelle Nihei brings a combination of intuition and analytical skill to training, the latter a product of her academic background. Read Blog
Prince Will I Am scored his second straight graded stakes win when he held off Rahy's Attorney to take the $150,000 Mac Diarmida (gr. IIT) by three-quarters of a length Feb. 19 at Gulfstream Park.
Disqualified from his runner-up effort in the Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. III) last out, Prince Will I Am helped ease some of his connections' disappointment with a victory in the off-the-turf W.L. McKnight Handicap.
The Oct. 25 workout tab at Churchill Downs included more than a handful of contenders for the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Prince Will I Am closed from last on the turn for home to win the $250,000 Jamaica Handicap (gr. IT) going away over the Belmont Park inner turf course Oct. 9 for his first stakes win.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms