A filly by champion sire Fastnet Rock that sold for Aus$1.05 million ($850,846 in U.S. funds) topped the third session of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia on Jan. 9.
History was made Jan. 7 when a filly from the first crop of Sepoy sold for $850,000 ($690,107 in U.S. funds) and topped the opening day of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- The Week in Photos for 7/28/2015
- Steps Toward Integrity
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline