Uncle Mo, North America's top freshman sire of 2015, was among the leading sires at the Inglis classic yearling sale in Australia, which closed Feb. 8 with records in all key market indicators and a 90% clearance rate.
A filly by champion sire Fastnet Rock that sold for Aus$1.05 million ($850,846 in U.S. funds) topped the third session of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia on Jan. 9.
History was made Jan. 7 when a filly from the first crop of Sepoy sold for $850,000 ($690,107 in U.S. funds) and topped the opening day of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Queensland, Australia.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays