The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Aug. 8 announced four new appointees to the organization's board of directors unanimously elected at the morning's quarterly board meeting in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
A proposal by Frank Stronach to publicly offer shares in six racing companies, each with a 20-horse stable, can legally conduct business in California, a staff report for the state's horse racing board concludes.
Frank Stronach announced Feb. 17 the formation of the Gulfstream Park Thoroughbred After-Care Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby