The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Aug. 8 announced four new appointees to the organization's board of directors unanimously elected at the morning's quarterly board meeting in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
A proposal by Frank Stronach to publicly offer shares in six racing companies, each with a 20-horse stable, can legally conduct business in California, a staff report for the state's horse racing board concludes.
Frank Stronach announced Feb. 17 the formation of the Gulfstream Park Thoroughbred After-Care Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Compound Pharmacy Has Reinforced Standards
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Handicapping a Fantastic Travers Day
- Second Sporting Art Auction in November
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga