The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Aug. 8 announced four new appointees to the organization's board of directors unanimously elected at the morning's quarterly board meeting in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
A proposal by Frank Stronach to publicly offer shares in six racing companies, each with a 20-horse stable, can legally conduct business in California, a staff report for the state's horse racing board concludes.
Frank Stronach announced Feb. 17 the formation of the Gulfstream Park Thoroughbred After-Care Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- UAE Derby Features Japan's Kentucky Derby Qualifier
- Strong U.S. contingent in Golden Shaheen
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale