The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Aug. 8 announced four new appointees to the organization's board of directors unanimously elected at the morning's quarterly board meeting in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
A proposal by Frank Stronach to publicly offer shares in six racing companies, each with a 20-horse stable, can legally conduct business in California, a staff report for the state's horse racing board concludes.
Frank Stronach announced Feb. 17 the formation of the Gulfstream Park Thoroughbred After-Care Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses