Terry Hamilton's Heart to Heart will seek a third Churchill Downs stakes win in the $100,000 River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) Nov. 26.
The connections of Are You Kidding Me were feeling pretty good heading into the Nijinsky Stakes (Can-II) July 19 at Woodbine, and he rewarded their confidence with a second consecutive graded stakes win.
Fourth in last year's Eclipse Stakes (Can-II), Are You Kidding Me made amends in this year's edition of the race June 7 with an easy off the pace win at Woodbine.
Are You Kidding Me shipped across the border and won outside Canada for the first time, powering home by four lengths to take the $200,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sept. 7 in near-record time.
Run Away and Hide, undefeated in two starts and entering off a victory in the May 1 Kentucky Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, tops a promising field of 2-year-old colts in the $150,000 Saratoga Special (gr. II) Aug. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC