Terry Hamilton's Heart to Heart will seek a third Churchill Downs stakes win in the $100,000 River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) Nov. 26.
The connections of Are You Kidding Me were feeling pretty good heading into the Nijinsky Stakes (Can-II) July 19 at Woodbine, and he rewarded their confidence with a second consecutive graded stakes win.
Fourth in last year's Eclipse Stakes (Can-II), Are You Kidding Me made amends in this year's edition of the race June 7 with an easy off the pace win at Woodbine.
Are You Kidding Me shipped across the border and won outside Canada for the first time, powering home by four lengths to take the $200,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sept. 7 in near-record time.
Run Away and Hide, undefeated in two starts and entering off a victory in the May 1 Kentucky Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, tops a promising field of 2-year-old colts in the $150,000 Saratoga Special (gr. II) Aug. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose