Terry Hamilton's Heart to Heart will seek a third Churchill Downs stakes win in the $100,000 River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) Nov. 26.
The connections of Are You Kidding Me were feeling pretty good heading into the Nijinsky Stakes (Can-II) July 19 at Woodbine, and he rewarded their confidence with a second consecutive graded stakes win.
Fourth in last year's Eclipse Stakes (Can-II), Are You Kidding Me made amends in this year's edition of the race June 7 with an easy off the pace win at Woodbine.
Are You Kidding Me shipped across the border and won outside Canada for the first time, powering home by four lengths to take the $200,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sept. 7 in near-record time.
Run Away and Hide, undefeated in two starts and entering off a victory in the May 1 Kentucky Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, tops a promising field of 2-year-old colts in the $150,000 Saratoga Special (gr. II) Aug. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91