A stately Indian Charlie colt, which had created a buzz at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training, lived up to all the hype May 24 by bringing $600,000.
Dennis Narlinger has bought out Lewis Lakin's interest in Lakland North, and the farm has been renamed Sequel Stallions New York. Becky Thomas has retained her half of the farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid