A stately Indian Charlie colt, which had created a buzz at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training, lived up to all the hype May 24 by bringing $600,000.
Dennis Narlinger has bought out Lewis Lakin's interest in Lakland North, and the farm has been renamed Sequel Stallions New York. Becky Thomas has retained her half of the farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- NYRA Privatization Bill Filed
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Thirty on Breeders' Cup Members Ballot