A stately Indian Charlie colt, which had created a buzz at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training, lived up to all the hype May 24 by bringing $600,000.
Dennis Narlinger has bought out Lewis Lakin's interest in Lakland North, and the farm has been renamed Sequel Stallions New York. Becky Thomas has retained her half of the farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Stakes and Chops
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Firing Line to Crestwood