A no limit Texas hold'em tournament with a top prize of $5,000 and a chance to play in the World Series of Poker will be held March 22 at the Ocala Hilton.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s select auction Feb. 8 turned in a solid performance, posting its highest ever average and median prices even though there was no seven-figure horse for the first time since 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana