A no limit Texas hold'em tournament with a top prize of $5,000 and a chance to play in the World Series of Poker will be held March 22 at the Ocala Hilton.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s select auction Feb. 8 turned in a solid performance, posting its highest ever average and median prices even though there was no seven-figure horse for the first time since 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million