A no limit Texas hold'em tournament with a top prize of $5,000 and a chance to play in the World Series of Poker will be held March 22 at the Ocala Hilton.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s select auction Feb. 8 turned in a solid performance, posting its highest ever average and median prices even though there was no seven-figure horse for the first time since 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa