This year's International Simulcast Conference opened Sept. 29 with some advice to the horseracing industry: Embrace the "whales" and computer-assisted wagering, and close some tracks to help improve the product at those that remain.
Michael Konik, author of The Smart Money: How the World's Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies Out of Millions, will address the subject of programmed wagering and offshore booking Sept. 29, first day of the International Simulcast Conference in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Red Rifle Rallies to Dominion Day Victory
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training