Midway, Ky., farm will add a second synthetic track and seven barns for training, broodmares, and yearlings.
Panelists will discuss steps from weaning to pre-race training Jan. 5 at Keeneland.
Darley Flying Start graduate Michael Hardy has accepted the position of farm manager for Margaux Farm, the Midway, Ky. operation announced Sept. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Travers Registers Best Ratings in 20 Years
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown