Midway, Ky., farm will add a second synthetic track and seven barns for training, broodmares, and yearlings.
Panelists will discuss steps from weaning to pre-race training Jan. 5 at Keeneland.
Darley Flying Start graduate Michael Hardy has accepted the position of farm manager for Margaux Farm, the Midway, Ky. operation announced Sept. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell