Midway, Ky., farm will add a second synthetic track and seven barns for training, broodmares, and yearlings.
Panelists will discuss steps from weaning to pre-race training Jan. 5 at Keeneland.
Darley Flying Start graduate Michael Hardy has accepted the position of farm manager for Margaux Farm, the Midway, Ky. operation announced Sept. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen