Mandy's Gold made it four in a row when she won The Honorable Miss Handicap (gr. III) wire-to-wire on a sloppy Saratoga track Friday.
Steeplechase Farm's Mandy's Gold, highweighted at 116 pounds, and Carl Pollard's Caressing, champion 2-year-old filly of 2000, will be the likely favorites for the $150,000 Chicago Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. III), a seven-furlong race for fillies and mares, at Arlington Park on June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent