Dare to Dream Stable's Nicole's Dream, a winner of 24 of 53 starts under the care of trainer Larry Rivelli, has been retired.
The 6-year-old mare Nicole's Dream set a five-furlong turf course mark at Arlington Park Sunday when she won the $47,550 J J'sdream Stakes for the third time in four years.
The connections of United States-based runners seemed no less satisfied after the post-position draw for the Dec. 11 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin racecourse. In all, the four group I grass races, worth a total of HK$64 million, lured 49 horses from around the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- Monmouth to Reduce Overnight Purses by 10%
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Illinois Tracks Seeking Fewer Dates in 2015
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Ajaxana Seeks Second German Classic Win
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Sales Sector Increases Aftercare Support
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job