Operators of online racing and sports fantasy games said Dec. 4 the time is now for the horse racing industry to capitalize on them to develop fans and generate new revenue.
The New York Racing Association and Horse Racing Simulation LLC announced May 28 the launch of an interactive horse racing simulation game that will feature four grade I races associated with Belmont Stakes Day, including the actual 2008 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) featuring Big Brown's quest to win all three legs of horse racing's Triple Crown.
Breeders' Cup Limited and Horse Racing Simulation have announced the launch of a new product that is both an interactive horse race handicapping tool, as well as an innovative game.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival