With American Pharoah attempting to complete a Triple Crown in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park, industry leaders talk about what the first Triple Crown sweep since 1978 would mean for the sport.
- By Tom LaMarra
The transcript for the Chat is now available. Read Transcript
2012 National Handicapping Championship winner Michael Beychok offers insight into preparing for the Horse Player World Series.
A filly named Glorious Dancer caused two significant changes in the life of horseplayer Michael Beychok. read blog
Michael Beychok of Baton Rouge, La., topped a record field of 480 to win the $1 million first-place prize as "Handicapper of the Year" at the 13th Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose