With American Pharoah attempting to complete a Triple Crown in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park, industry leaders talk about what the first Triple Crown sweep since 1978 would mean for the sport.
- By Tom LaMarra
The transcript for the Chat is now available. Read Transcript
2012 National Handicapping Championship winner Michael Beychok offers insight into preparing for the Horse Player World Series.
A filly named Glorious Dancer caused two significant changes in the life of horseplayer Michael Beychok. read blog
Michael Beychok of Baton Rouge, La., topped a record field of 480 to win the $1 million first-place prize as "Handicapper of the Year" at the 13th Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- The Devil You Say
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown