With American Pharoah attempting to complete a Triple Crown in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park, industry leaders talk about what the first Triple Crown sweep since 1978 would mean for the sport.
- By Tom LaMarra
The transcript for the Chat is now available. Read Transcript
2012 National Handicapping Championship winner Michael Beychok offers insight into preparing for the Horse Player World Series.
A filly named Glorious Dancer caused two significant changes in the life of horseplayer Michael Beychok. read blog
Michael Beychok of Baton Rouge, La., topped a record field of 480 to win the $1 million first-place prize as "Handicapper of the Year" at the 13th Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride