With American Pharoah attempting to complete a Triple Crown in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park, industry leaders talk about what the first Triple Crown sweep since 1978 would mean for the sport.
- By Tom LaMarra
The transcript for the Chat is now available. Read Transcript
2012 National Handicapping Championship winner Michael Beychok offers insight into preparing for the Horse Player World Series.
A filly named Glorious Dancer caused two significant changes in the life of horseplayer Michael Beychok. read blog
Michael Beychok of Baton Rouge, La., topped a record field of 480 to win the $1 million first-place prize as "Handicapper of the Year" at the 13th Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work