With American Pharoah attempting to complete a Triple Crown in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park, industry leaders talk about what the first Triple Crown sweep since 1978 would mean for the sport.
- By Tom LaMarra
The transcript for the Chat is now available. Read Transcript
2012 National Handicapping Championship winner Michael Beychok offers insight into preparing for the Horse Player World Series.
A filly named Glorious Dancer caused two significant changes in the life of horseplayer Michael Beychok. read blog
Michael Beychok of Baton Rouge, La., topped a record field of 480 to win the $1 million first-place prize as "Handicapper of the Year" at the 13th Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS