James W. Simms will serve as president and general manager of Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a new facility being developed in southwestern Ohio's Warren County, it was announced Feb. 1.
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Incorporated, has completed its purchase of the harness racing assets held by Lebanon Raceway in Ohio.
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc. announced March 1 their joint venture to purchase Lebanon Raceway in Lebanon, Ohio, and develop a new video lottery terminal facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective