The $68,000 paid for a gelded son of Old Topper was the highest price paid in 10 years at the annual yearling sale conducted by the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society (Alberta division).
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?