MGM Resorts International has won a three-way race for a license to build a resort casino in Prince George's County, Md., just south of Washington, D.C. And the future of a racetrack remains up in the air.
Penn National Gaming Inc. has submitted a formal proposal to build a $700 million casino and resort on the grounds of Rosecroft Raceway, a harness track located just south of Washington, D.C., in Prince George's County, Md.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is backing off plans to construct a massive casino and convention center with a Malaysian-based gambling conglomerate on the grounds of the Aqueduct Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage