Owners and trainers will have more race options for their horses during the 2014 Dubai World Cup Carnival under recently announced changes to the $37 million program, which begins Jan. 9.
Globetrotter Jakkalberry led in the final 100 meters to defeat 3-5 favorite Await the Dawn and Cavalryman in the $250,000 Dubai City Of Gold Sponsored by Emirates SkyCargo on the Super Saturday card March 9 at Meydan.
Donegal Racing's synthetic track specialist and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hopeful Dullahan will sharpen up for his planned start in the $10 million race later this month in the $200,000 Burj Nahar (UAE-III) March 9 at Meydan.
Trainer Edward Lynam talks about his horse, group I-winning European sprinter Sole Power, who is the 4-to-1 morning-line favorite in the Meydan Sprint. Watch Video
African Story took command in mid-stretch and pulled away to easily win the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Sky Cargo (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Krypton Factor and Hitchens are set to renew their rivalry when they go to the post in the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Skywards (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore