The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
China and the United Arab Emirates-based Meydan Group are partnering to hold a groundbreaking race meeting next month at Jinma Racecourse. Race fields will consist of horses shipped from the U.A.E.
Officials of Dubai-based Meydan Group and Chinese authorities March 28 announced plans to hold an international race meeting in October in Chengdu in southwestern China.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII