The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
China and the United Arab Emirates-based Meydan Group are partnering to hold a groundbreaking race meeting next month at Jinma Racecourse. Race fields will consist of horses shipped from the U.A.E.
Officials of Dubai-based Meydan Group and Chinese authorities March 28 announced plans to hold an international race meeting in October in Chengdu in southwestern China.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races