Plans call for the usual 60-day summer meeting in 2013 beginning on Memorial Day. The track has not raced since 2010 and last year former owner Yavapai County Farm and Agriculture Association filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- By Tom LaMarra
The International Horsemen's Wagering Assurance Group, which intends to recapture pari-mutuel revenue and funnel it to horsemen, jockeys, and racetracks, announced it has officially opened a secondary pari-mutuel operation with a hub in Las Vegas and call center in Curacao.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien