Gold Case, a dual stakes-winning son of Forty Niner, has been purchased by William Nicks to stand the 2014 season at Nicks Farms near Sellersburg, Ind. Out of the Private Account mare Silent Account, his fee is $500.
Jay Taylor has bought graded stakes winner Seacliff and will stand him at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M., for $2,500.
Graded stakes winner Deep Gold will enter stud at Dr. Truman Smith's Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- Shy Ruston is Calibrachoa's First Winner
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland