A new West Nile virus (WNV) equine recombinant canarypox vaccine awaits USDA approval, and once available, could pave the way for a new generation of equine vaccines in the United States.
By Wendy Moon -- Merial, the pharmaceutical conglomerate, has committed to donating 10,000 doses of its signature wormers to the Thoroughbred rescue and retirement groups supported by Thoroughbred Charities of America.
Is there a horse doctor in the house? If the job trend for veterinary school graduates continues as it has for the past few years, then the answer might be "no."
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse