A new West Nile virus (WNV) equine recombinant canarypox vaccine awaits USDA approval, and once available, could pave the way for a new generation of equine vaccines in the United States.
By Wendy Moon -- Merial, the pharmaceutical conglomerate, has committed to donating 10,000 doses of its signature wormers to the Thoroughbred rescue and retirement groups supported by Thoroughbred Charities of America.
Is there a horse doctor in the house? If the job trend for veterinary school graduates continues as it has for the past few years, then the answer might be "no."
Most Popular Stories
- Trade Storm Reigns With Woodbine Mile Upset
- Wake Up Nick Wins Again in Barretts Juvenile
- Keeneland September Book 2 Sees Big Gains
- Super Ninety Nine to Country Life for 2015
- Deceptive Vision Sweeps to Canadian Tally
- Alert Bay Strikes in British Columbia Derby
- Sheikhzayedroad Surges to Northern Dancer Win
- Dual Grade I Winner Wigmore Hall Euthanized
- Lubash, Invading Humor Take NY-Bred Stakes
- Baltic Baroness Wins Vermeille, Treve Fourth