A new West Nile virus (WNV) equine recombinant canarypox vaccine awaits USDA approval, and once available, could pave the way for a new generation of equine vaccines in the United States.
By Wendy Moon -- Merial, the pharmaceutical conglomerate, has committed to donating 10,000 doses of its signature wormers to the Thoroughbred rescue and retirement groups supported by Thoroughbred Charities of America.
Is there a horse doctor in the house? If the job trend for veterinary school graduates continues as it has for the past few years, then the answer might be "no."
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Works, Set for San Antonio
- California Chrome Picks Up Cal-Bred Awards
- Hoppertunity Confirmed for San Antonio Start
- Take Charge Brandi On Oaks Path, Lukas Says
- Pletcher's Donn Quartet Breezed at Palm Beach
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase