A new West Nile virus (WNV) equine recombinant canarypox vaccine awaits USDA approval, and once available, could pave the way for a new generation of equine vaccines in the United States.
By Wendy Moon -- Merial, the pharmaceutical conglomerate, has committed to donating 10,000 doses of its signature wormers to the Thoroughbred rescue and retirement groups supported by Thoroughbred Charities of America.
Is there a horse doctor in the house? If the job trend for veterinary school graduates continues as it has for the past few years, then the answer might be "no."
Most Popular Stories
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Secretariat Photo Album
- Ashleyluvssugar Highlights Eddie Read Stakes
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Migliore Joins XBTV's Digital Media Team
- TVG Plans Special Coverage, Events at Saratoga
- Reports of Mares Bred Due at The Jockey Club by Aug. 1