Sinister Minister, runaway winner of the 2006 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), is standing at Arrow Stud in Japan.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner and impressive winner of the Goodwood Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Oak Tree Oct. 1 in what would be his final race, will stand the 2006 breeding season at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky. The son of the late leading sire Kris S. will stand for $50,000 it was announced Friday morning.
Rock Hard Ten, one of the favorites for the Oct. 29 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I), has had his shipping plans to New York delayed because of a small bruise on his left front foot.
Indian Ocean, a graded stakes winner by Stormy Atlantic, has been retired from racing because of a tendon injury.
Miss Loren, a champion in her native Argentina and winner of the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. I), has been retired from racing.
The Hong Kong Derby (HK-I), the premier event on that country's racing calendar, will now become the Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Derby. It will be run March 21 at Sha Tin.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win