Sinister Minister, runaway winner of the 2006 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), is standing at Arrow Stud in Japan.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner and impressive winner of the Goodwood Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Oak Tree Oct. 1 in what would be his final race, will stand the 2006 breeding season at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky. The son of the late leading sire Kris S. will stand for $50,000 it was announced Friday morning.
Rock Hard Ten, one of the favorites for the Oct. 29 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I), has had his shipping plans to New York delayed because of a small bruise on his left front foot.
Indian Ocean, a graded stakes winner by Stormy Atlantic, has been retired from racing because of a tendon injury.
Miss Loren, a champion in her native Argentina and winner of the Feb. 13 Santa Maria Handicap (gr. I), has been retired from racing.
The Hong Kong Derby (HK-I), the premier event on that country's racing calendar, will now become the Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Derby. It will be run March 21 at Sha Tin.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Stopchargingmaria Makes 2015 Debut in Madison
- Ashland Stakes: Olly Stevens on Peace and War
- Roberta 'Bobbie' Croll Dies at Age 94