Led by champion filly Miss Finland, Arrowfield Stud topped Australia's list of leading breeders of stakes winners in the 2006-07 season. Arrowfield bred the winners of 19 stakes races, including seven by 3-year-old star Miss Finland. That was well ahead of Gerry Harvey and Gooree Park, who were second and third with 11 and 10 stakes winners, respectively.
Haradasun belatedly delivered on his promise to provide Fusaichi Pegasus with his first group I in the southern hemsphere when he captured the George Ryder Stakes at Rosehill on March 31.
Miss Finland advanced another step in her quest for greatness while defeating the males in the AUS$750,000 Australian Guineas (Aus-I) March 10.
He's No Pie Eater is not the most tasteful name to inflict upon a noble Thoroughbred. But it has not stopped him joining some of Australia and New Zealand's finest, including Phar Lap, on the list of Chipping Norton Stakes (Aus-I) winners.
Miss Andretti powered her way to a third group I win for the season in taking the William Reid Australia Stakes (Aust-I) at Melbourne's Moonee Valley racecourse Feb 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay