Jim Hurst Jr., 51, died suddenly Aug. 11 in Lexington. Visitation will be held 5-8 p.m. Aug. 15 at Kerr Brothers Funeral Home in Lexington.
The Michael Baze Memorial Fund has been established to defray the funeral expenses for the late jockey, according to a May 30 Hollywood Park press release.
Through Saturday, May 5, more than $230,000 had been raised in support of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Charities ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬" Barbaro Memorial Fund, the NTRA announced May 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington