Jockey Joe Bravo fractured two vertebrae during a spill Wednesday at Gulfstream Park, and will be off his mounts for an undetermined length of time, said his agent, Danny Mellul.
Jockey Joe Bravo broke a vertebra in his mid-back as a result of a riding spill in the ninth race on Thursday night at the Meadowlands.
Joe Bravo, leading rider at Monmouth Park, suffered a broken leg after being thrown from his mount King of Spain shortly after the start of the fifth race at Monmouth Friday. He was taken to Monmouth Medical Center where he will undergo surgery on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory
- RMTC: Uniform Drug Program Has Momentum
- KY Downs Sets Historical Racing Handle Record
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives