Jockey Joe Bravo fractured two vertebrae during a spill Wednesday at Gulfstream Park, and will be off his mounts for an undetermined length of time, said his agent, Danny Mellul.
Jockey Joe Bravo broke a vertebra in his mid-back as a result of a riding spill in the ninth race on Thursday night at the Meadowlands.
Joe Bravo, leading rider at Monmouth Park, suffered a broken leg after being thrown from his mount King of Spain shortly after the start of the fifth race at Monmouth Friday. He was taken to Monmouth Medical Center where he will undergo surgery on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen