Jockey Joe Bravo fractured two vertebrae during a spill Wednesday at Gulfstream Park, and will be off his mounts for an undetermined length of time, said his agent, Danny Mellul.
Jockey Joe Bravo broke a vertebra in his mid-back as a result of a riding spill in the ninth race on Thursday night at the Meadowlands.
Joe Bravo, leading rider at Monmouth Park, suffered a broken leg after being thrown from his mount King of Spain shortly after the start of the fifth race at Monmouth Friday. He was taken to Monmouth Medical Center where he will undergo surgery on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Three National Racing Attractions Share Memberships
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive