Jockey Joe Bravo fractured two vertebrae during a spill Wednesday at Gulfstream Park, and will be off his mounts for an undetermined length of time, said his agent, Danny Mellul.
Jockey Joe Bravo broke a vertebra in his mid-back as a result of a riding spill in the ninth race on Thursday night at the Meadowlands.
Joe Bravo, leading rider at Monmouth Park, suffered a broken leg after being thrown from his mount King of Spain shortly after the start of the fifth race at Monmouth Friday. He was taken to Monmouth Medical Center where he will undergo surgery on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test