Jockey Joe Bravo fractured two vertebrae during a spill Wednesday at Gulfstream Park, and will be off his mounts for an undetermined length of time, said his agent, Danny Mellul.
Jockey Joe Bravo broke a vertebra in his mid-back as a result of a riding spill in the ninth race on Thursday night at the Meadowlands.
Joe Bravo, leading rider at Monmouth Park, suffered a broken leg after being thrown from his mount King of Spain shortly after the start of the fifth race at Monmouth Friday. He was taken to Monmouth Medical Center where he will undergo surgery on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS
- Barretts May Sale Catalog Now Online
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm