A colt by Darley stallion Teofilo sold for the highest price of $250,000 (US$255,175) on day one of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 3 at Oaklands near Melbourne.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A Fastnet Rock colt became the highest-priced horse sold so far at William Inglis & Son's Melbourne premier yearling sale, commanding Aust$500,000 ($534,930 in U.S. funds) during the second session of the auction Feb. 28.
A daughter of Fastnet Rock brought Aust$300,000 ($320,670 in U.S. funds) Feb. 27 to top the opening session of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling sale in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Rainha De Bateria Heads Durante at Del Mar
- Blueskiesnrainbows Among 7 for Native Diver
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup