A colt by Darley stallion Teofilo sold for the highest price of $250,000 (US$255,175) on day one of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 3 at Oaklands near Melbourne.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A Fastnet Rock colt became the highest-priced horse sold so far at William Inglis & Son's Melbourne premier yearling sale, commanding Aust$500,000 ($534,930 in U.S. funds) during the second session of the auction Feb. 28.
A daughter of Fastnet Rock brought Aust$300,000 ($320,670 in U.S. funds) Feb. 27 to top the opening session of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling sale in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby