A colt by Darley stallion Teofilo sold for the highest price of $250,000 (US$255,175) on day one of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 3 at Oaklands near Melbourne.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A Fastnet Rock colt became the highest-priced horse sold so far at William Inglis & Son's Melbourne premier yearling sale, commanding Aust$500,000 ($534,930 in U.S. funds) during the second session of the auction Feb. 28.
A daughter of Fastnet Rock brought Aust$300,000 ($320,670 in U.S. funds) Feb. 27 to top the opening session of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling sale in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose