An attorney representing Stonestreet Stables, the majority owner of leading Horse of the Year candidate Curlin, emphasized Jan. 8 that a foreclosure motion being considered in a Kentucky state court involves only the minority interest in the star colt.
More than 400 people want to cash in on Curlin in a move that could put partial ownership of the leading Horse of the Year candidate on the sheriff's auction block.
Two owners of Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Curlin have been ordered into custody by a federal judge.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector