An attorney representing Stonestreet Stables, the majority owner of leading Horse of the Year candidate Curlin, emphasized Jan. 8 that a foreclosure motion being considered in a Kentucky state court involves only the minority interest in the star colt.
More than 400 people want to cash in on Curlin in a move that could put partial ownership of the leading Horse of the Year candidate on the sheriff's auction block.
Two owners of Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Curlin have been ordered into custody by a federal judge.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- First Reported Winner for Pleasant Strike