An attorney representing Stonestreet Stables, the majority owner of leading Horse of the Year candidate Curlin, emphasized Jan. 8 that a foreclosure motion being considered in a Kentucky state court involves only the minority interest in the star colt.
More than 400 people want to cash in on Curlin in a move that could put partial ownership of the leading Horse of the Year candidate on the sheriff's auction block.
Two owners of Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Curlin have been ordered into custody by a federal judge.
Most Popular Stories
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Integral Flies to Victory in Falmouth Stakes
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Analysis
- French Derby Duo Face Off at Longchamp
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Los Alamitos Earns NTRA Safety Accreditation