An attorney representing Stonestreet Stables, the majority owner of leading Horse of the Year candidate Curlin, emphasized Jan. 8 that a foreclosure motion being considered in a Kentucky state court involves only the minority interest in the star colt.
More than 400 people want to cash in on Curlin in a move that could put partial ownership of the leading Horse of the Year candidate on the sheriff's auction block.
Two owners of Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Curlin have been ordered into custody by a federal judge.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- House Subcommittee to Discuss Internet Gaming
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Horizontal Navigation: Breeding Tab
- Wagering Up More Than 4% in November
- Second Quarantined Barn at Parx Cleared
- Thomason Elected to Horse Council Board