When does a yearling consignor know how good his or her prospects are for upcoming sale? read blog
With the older horse division all but decimated following the loss of Left Bank, Street Cry, Sky Jack, Seeking Daylight, and Mizzen Mast, it was up to the 3-year-olds to pick up the slack.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping