InCompass Solutions, a subsidiary of The Jockey Club, announced Jan. 18 that it has completed development of an analytic scheduling tool designed to maximize handle for its customer racetracks.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
- By Tom LaMarra
The recommendations in the McKinsey Report, a document design to drive growth in Thoroughbred racing, already are being implemented, including plans for four consecutive Saturdays of television coverage next spring.
As McKinsey & Company prepares for The Jockey Club a broad report on Thoroughbred racing, a horsemen's group has reviewed a medication study the company authored 20 years ago.
- By Eric Mitchell
- Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky
The comprehensive study will look at where Thoroughbred racing is and where it needs to be to prosper. Results will be presented Aug. 14 at The Jockey Club Round Table Conference.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot