With a line in the daily fantasy sports legislation passed last week in New York specifically prohibiting horse racing handicapping tournament sites, two of the larger such sites will restrict play of New York customers in cash tournaments.
McKay Smith, formerly director of product development for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup, has joined AmericaTab as senior director of marketing.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced April 13 the launch of "Beat the Handicapper," a free, eight-week contest at www.ntra.com that challenges fans to correctly handicap one designated race each week.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Magmic., announced the launch Wednesday of the first officially-licensed horseracing wireless video game in North America, "Breeders' Cup 2004."
Most Popular Stories
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested