With a line in the daily fantasy sports legislation passed last week in New York specifically prohibiting horse racing handicapping tournament sites, two of the larger such sites will restrict play of New York customers in cash tournaments.
McKay Smith, formerly director of product development for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup, has joined AmericaTab as senior director of marketing.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced April 13 the launch of "Beat the Handicapper," a free, eight-week contest at www.ntra.com that challenges fans to correctly handicap one designated race each week.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Magmic., announced the launch Wednesday of the first officially-licensed horseracing wireless video game in North America, "Breeders' Cup 2004."
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby