With a line in the daily fantasy sports legislation passed last week in New York specifically prohibiting horse racing handicapping tournament sites, two of the larger such sites will restrict play of New York customers in cash tournaments.
McKay Smith, formerly director of product development for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup, has joined AmericaTab as senior director of marketing.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced April 13 the launch of "Beat the Handicapper," a free, eight-week contest at www.ntra.com that challenges fans to correctly handicap one designated race each week.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Magmic., announced the launch Wednesday of the first officially-licensed horseracing wireless video game in North America, "Breeders' Cup 2004."
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup