With a line in the daily fantasy sports legislation passed last week in New York specifically prohibiting horse racing handicapping tournament sites, two of the larger such sites will restrict play of New York customers in cash tournaments.
McKay Smith, formerly director of product development for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup, has joined AmericaTab as senior director of marketing.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced April 13 the launch of "Beat the Handicapper," a free, eight-week contest at www.ntra.com that challenges fans to correctly handicap one designated race each week.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Magmic., announced the launch Wednesday of the first officially-licensed horseracing wireless video game in North America, "Breeders' Cup 2004."
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Rowand Shared His Experiences Owning, Breeding Horses
- Fasig-Tipton Adds New Sale Aimed at Turf Prospects
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate