Amanda McKaughan collected her first Santa Anita Park victory as a trainer when Double Dip, a 13-1 outsider making her first start at Santa Anita, won the optional claiming feature, a $51,082 event for fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles Oct. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks