Gibson County, one of the surprise first-crop stallions of 2006, died the morning of March 12 of an apparent heart attack.
- By Ryan Conley
A settlement has been reached in Jim McIngvale's lawsuit against multiple parties, according to a document filed in a Texas federal court May 3, paving the way for an end to the high-profile legal dispute involving alleged sales commission fraud.
- By Ryan Conley
Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency has filed a motion asking a Texas judge to dismiss it from James McIngvale's fraud lawsuit, the first member of the most recently-added defendants to respond with a filed court answer to the allegations.
A brisk tailwind contributed to quicker times during the second and final under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Florida select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Stakes winner Gibson County was represented by his first two winners in April.
Millionaire Vision and Verse was represented by his first winner April 28 when his initial starter, Acceleration, won at Hollywood Park.
Mr. Elusive, one of 77 foals in the first crop by Elusive Quality, became the first winner for that sire when he won Friday at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage