A horse claimed recently by prominent owner Jerry Jamgotchian will be permitted to race at Penn National Race Course, even though there are rules in Kentucky precluding such horses from being entered at other tracks.
Christopher M. McErlean is resigning as vice president of racing operations with New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority to join Penn National Gaming Inc., as vice president of racing next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer