A horse claimed recently by prominent owner Jerry Jamgotchian will be permitted to race at Penn National Race Course, even though there are rules in Kentucky precluding such horses from being entered at other tracks.
Christopher M. McErlean is resigning as vice president of racing operations with New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority to join Penn National Gaming Inc., as vice president of racing next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap