A horse claimed recently by prominent owner Jerry Jamgotchian will be permitted to race at Penn National Race Course, even though there are rules in Kentucky precluding such horses from being entered at other tracks.
Christopher M. McErlean is resigning as vice president of racing operations with New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority to join Penn National Gaming Inc., as vice president of racing next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move