A horse claimed recently by prominent owner Jerry Jamgotchian will be permitted to race at Penn National Race Course, even though there are rules in Kentucky precluding such horses from being entered at other tracks.
Christopher M. McErlean is resigning as vice president of racing operations with New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority to join Penn National Gaming Inc., as vice president of racing next month.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board