A horse claimed recently by prominent owner Jerry Jamgotchian will be permitted to race at Penn National Race Course, even though there are rules in Kentucky precluding such horses from being entered at other tracks.
Christopher M. McErlean is resigning as vice president of racing operations with New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority to join Penn National Gaming Inc., as vice president of racing next month.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival