Laurie's Rocket has been retired and will stand the 2015 season at Bill and Mary McDowell's McDowell Farm near Sparkman, Ark., owner Willis Horton announced Oct. 22.
Double Irish, an unraced 4-year-old son of Tapit, is standing the 2014 season at Mary and Bill McDowell's McDowell Farm near Sparkman, Ark.
Primary Suspect, winner of the 2005 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III), sired his first winner when his son, Ranger Hill, scored by 1 3/4 lengths at six furlongs at Louisiana Downs.
Comedero broke on the lead and was never challenged in winning the $400,000 Red Legend Stakes as the 1-5 favorite at Charles Town Races & Slots on the night of June 19.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Forty Acres took complete control of the $100,000 Super Derby Prelude shortly after the start and cruised to a resounding 2 1/4-length win with Carlos Gonzalez aboard Aug. 18 at Louisiana Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence