Primary Suspect, winner of the 2005 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III), sired his first winner when his son, Ranger Hill, scored by 1 3/4 lengths at six furlongs at Louisiana Downs.
Comedero broke on the lead and was never challenged in winning the $400,000 Red Legend Stakes as the 1-5 favorite at Charles Town Races & Slots on the night of June 19.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Forty Acres took complete control of the $100,000 Super Derby Prelude shortly after the start and cruised to a resounding 2 1/4-length win with Carlos Gonzalez aboard Aug. 18 at Louisiana Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale