Tony McCoy, 27, has broken possibly Britain's greatest racing record of them all: Sir Gordon Richards seasonal tally of 269 winners, achieved in 1947. After a week of frustration during which he edged toward the record at a snail's pace, McCoy passed the landmark with a three-win afternoon at Warwick on April 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence