Jockeys Ramon Dominguez and Maylan Studart will be among the Metro New York athletes participating on the Muscular Dystrophy Association's 2012 Muscle Team for the 15th Annual Muscle Team Gala & Benefit Auction.
Jockey Maylan Studart underwent surgery June 18 at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y. to help mend a broken left leg that was the result of an accident earlier in the day at Belmont Park at approximately 9:45.
Apprentice jockey Maylan Studart was transported to Hackensack University Medical Center for x-rays following an accident in the second race at the Meadowlands Nov. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture