Jockeys Ramon Dominguez and Maylan Studart will be among the Metro New York athletes participating on the Muscular Dystrophy Association's 2012 Muscle Team for the 15th Annual Muscle Team Gala & Benefit Auction.
Jockey Maylan Studart underwent surgery June 18 at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y. to help mend a broken left leg that was the result of an accident earlier in the day at Belmont Park at approximately 9:45.
Apprentice jockey Maylan Studart was transported to Hackensack University Medical Center for x-rays following an accident in the second race at the Meadowlands Nov. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita