The interactive catalog for Fasig-Tipton's July 14 selected horses of racing age sale in Lexington is available online. It currently features 131 entries, with constantly updated pedigrees, past performances and race videos.
The 2011 Fasig-Tipton November select mixed sale print catalog contains "QR Code Enhanced Pedigrees." It is the first Thoroughbred sale catalog to ever offer this technology, according to Fasig-Tipton.
Fasig-Tipton has announced that the Under Tack Show video for the Midlantic 2-year-olds in training sale will be available for the first time for all mobile devices.
The Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale isn't glamorous. It comes at the end of the yearling selling season, so it generally doesn't attract the best of the available stock. But, in recent years, it has become a prime source of Kentucky Derby Presented By Yum! Brand (gr. I) winners.
Uncertainty stemming from mare reproductive loss syndrome, and the subsequent moratorium on prospective foal insurance that has been in effect since early May, are expected to impact the no-guarantee stallion-season market in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September