John Marshall, Calder's top racing official since 2009, has taken another management job with parent company Churchill Downs Inc.
A deal allowing The Stronach Group, owner of Gulfstream Park, to run racing operations at Calder Casino & Race Course is official.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced Dec. 3 the promotion of Maureen Adams to president and general manager of Calder Casino & Race Course in Miami Gardens, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- National HBPA Sets Convention Agenda
- Racing Investigators to Meet in NJ in March
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- TCA to Present Awards of Merit
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother