The Breeders' Cup announced May 7 that Robert N. Elliston, president and CEO of Turfway Park since 1999, has been named chief operating officer of Breeders' Cup Ltd.
The committee formed to seek a replacement for Breeders' Cup president and CEO Greg Avioli has engaged executive search firm Spencer Stuart to manage the process, the Breeders' Cup announced March 28.
Tom Ludt, a Breeders' Cup director, will chair the organization's search committee for a successor to president and CEO Greg Avioli.
Bally Technologies announced March 30 that its new Breeders' Cup video slot game is debuting at casinos and racinos throughout the country.
The Breeders' Cup board of directors approved core components of the organization's long-term strategic plan Dec. 11 at its December meeting in Lexington, Ky., Breeders' Cup announced.
Breeders' Cup, under fire for a plan to suspend the Breeders' Cup Stakes program, issued a memorandum Dec. 18 that in part explains the organization's financial situation and investment strategy.
Matthew Lutz has been named chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, the organization announced Oct. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight