Arctic Bright, a rare all-white horse, is slated to make his first start at Turfway Park March 19.
Royale Michele, winner of the 2009 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) and an earner of more than $230,000, has been retired from racing, it was announced Feb. 16.
A bang-up edition of the Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) has attracted eight fillies and mares led by New York shipper Seventh Street, grade I winner Dream Rush, and By the Light from the powerful Richard Dutrow stable. All three will vie for favoritism in the seven-furlong main track test Feb. 14 at Laurel Park.
At The Moment Stables' Lady Belsara, the Keeneland track record-holder for 6 1/2 furlongs on Polytrack, has been retired, according to Steve Kintz, father of trainer Matt Kintz.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David