Champion Princess Rooney, who was euthanized at age 28 Oct. 7, will be buried at the Kentucky Horse Park.
Eclipse Award winner Princess Rooney was euthanized at Gentry Brothers Farm near Lexington Oct. 7 due to complications of equine protozoal myeloencephalitis (EPM). She was 28.
Eclipse Award winner Princess Rooney has been diagnosed with equine protozoal myeloencephalitis and is being treated at Gentry Brothers Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing