Donegal Racing's synthetic track specialist and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hopeful Dullahan will sharpen up for his planned start in the $10 million race later this month in the $200,000 Burj Nahar (UAE-III) March 9 at Meydan.
Filly Solemia caught favorite Orfevre in the final couple of strides to produce a major upset in the $5.2 million Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 7.
The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 7 at Longchamp attracted a large and competitive field of 18, headed by reigning Japanese Horse of the Year Orfevre and mutliple European classic winner Camelot.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Back Home in Sherman Barn
- Spendthrift Releases Full List of 2016 Fees
- Dramedy Retired, to Stand at War Horse Place
- Red Giant Filly Tops OBS First Session
- Dubawi Colt Sells for Book 2 Record Price
- Shotgun Kowboy Tackles OK Classics Cup
- Jack Milton to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton
- Houston Racetrack Owner Dies in Accident
- Midas Touch to Rockridge Stud in 2016
- Inside the October 17, 2015 Issue